DASHIKI STYLE INSPIRATION




Merhaba,
Today, I had the time of my life with Senem(@senembayasli) during our Dashiki photoshoot at Palladium(City centre mall of Antakya/Hatay,Turkey) for this post. A lot of people have sent me messages asking: who she is, her number, is she single, is she my girlfriend - conspicuously tops the list of the incessant messages in my Inbox.
Hey!!! Senem is a selfless, beautiful, model, passionate about teaching like me-who I met on one of my regular teaching hours. She appeared to me as a heaven sent and that she has been so far…
Senem is a proud Turkish damsel from Antakya, who is not afraid of expressing her style. She once said to me “I don’t care about what people say when I dress, go shopping, take crazy pictures or upload too often- pictures of myself. I don’t care because I am beautiful and I know it, moreover, I can’t please everybody, some will love, some will hate, some will be jealous and some will copy that is life. “Impressive and bold words right.



 Clothes:  Black Armless Dashiki(MIN)
           Blue Jean
           Black (MIN) Allstars
Accessories: Black Ray Ban shades
             Silver Rolex watch
(MIN-Made In Nigeria)
……………………………………………
Dashiki is a very common wear among West Africans, at least 5 in every 10 West African has a pair or knows someone who has one. Senem was not shy to do what she does best (look good) with the Dashiki and I also wore mine which made us look like a couple at the mall. Everyone was starring not just because we wore the same patterned dress but because of how eye catching the Dashiki is.
It is almost Summer time and you know Summer is all about less clothes, more colour and trust me the Dashiki is the best choice for everyone who likes style. The Dashiki can also be styled in different patterns of choice and worn with any supporting shoe or pants.

Photo overload:







Outfit: Head to Toes( MIN)

2 comments:

  1. Dashiki Store sale white dashiki shirts and black dashiki shirts which suitable for dashiki for men and dashiki womens. plus size dashiki

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM FEED

@ofnforchildren