ASK WITH TOSIN OF HOUSE OF RHEEVO


Ms TOSIN
HEY BUDDY
I met a girl and her name is ABEJIDE OLUWATOSIN. She is that typical independent stunning beauty with a classic vigour of Charm, Class, Brain and Talent.
She is a makeup artist and beauty entrepreneur. She is the CEO HOUSE OF RHEEVO and guess what? she is…
Well, I would leave you to figure it out. We are going to be sharing this interview moment together with her. Yeah, three of us (You, I and Tosin).


Can you tell me and my BUDDY here about HOUSE OF RHEEVO?
House of Rheevo (HOR) is a name that houses both Rheevo Makeup and Blings by rheevo. The house was created to meet the beauty needs of women in Nigeria. Presently just these two subsidiaries exist, we hope to create more. Rheevo is presently is a mobile make-up brand. We do not have an "office" so to speak. I move around for jobs. But I’m usually in Ife (where I study Law) and Ibadan (where I reside).


Rheevo Makeup started on the 3rd of September 2014 and has steadily grown since then. We have clients in Ile-Ife, Osogbo, Ibadan and Lagos. We always strive to give them the best service and remain professional.
Blingsbyrheevo started on the 24th of August 2016. We sell affordable and good quality Jewelleries and most of our customers are the beautiful students of Obafemi Awolowo University. We will start online sales before the end of this year. Our core values are honesty, dependability and efficiency.


What inspired your choice of Makeup craft?
My choice of this line of business was inspired by ASUU strike to be honest. There was a very long strike in 2013 and i learned makeup from an NGO for a week out of joblessness and boredom.  My mother was also a great influence. She is a serial entrepreneur and encourages anyone who cares to listen to learn a craft. I listened to her. Lol



My buddy would like to know what Rheevo means?
Rheevo is a short form of Revolution. I believe strongly that I’m going to revolutionise the makeup industry.


What was your first job as a makeup artist?
My first job. Erm... My first job as a makeup artist was with a production company called Tribe Nation. I started in my first year as an undergrad where I worked with them for about a year. Tribe Nation was an eye opener for me. I learnt so much! I became the vice President of production within 4months of joining and left when I realised i needed more time to push my brand.



Who are your mentors in the industry and what inspires your creative process?
My mentors are Lolade Koleosho, CEO MlPro beauty. Lola Maja and Mrs. Temitayo CEO of Nsoleke Handiworks.
Inspiration ehn! Comes from everywhere and at any time! That’s why I always have my small jotter and pen. I could just see a girl wearing a nice shade of blue and get inspired. I also check Pinterest alotttttt. And Instagram too.


Who are your clients?
My target clients are working class women, students, and actors in need of special effects makeup.



Do you have a Price list?
Lol. I have a price list. It’s so long. But the truth is that most times those prices are open for negotiations. They aren’t totally fixed. So, it’s hard to state them. So many factors affect prices. E.g. Location of the client, occasion etc


Share with us your best and worst moments?
Lol. I don’t have any "best or most annoying client " per say. My ideal clients are working class people. But working with students has been a blessing! I've learned patience and I've had enough time to perfect my skills.
Worst moment, every time I feel like I didn’t give my best. Either because I was being rushed, lacking creativity or unable to afford the required products.
Best moment, when clients love their look. I hear so many beautiful comments and some even go ahead to pray for me.
One lady shed a tear and said, "I've never looked so beautiful " these moments make all the stress worth it.


What is the future of Rheevo?
The future of Rheevo is great. The dream is bigger than i can explain.  But for now, I'd just say we plan to redefine beauty one face at a time. By God's grace. I want to major on bridals, special effects and makeup training.

Thank you for your time!
Contact
+2348059298961
Email:lloveazurre@gmail.com
IG:@house_of_rheevo



No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@ofnforchildren