How I Stole Your Girlfriend

Hello Blog,
It is a new month and I am excited about the prospects this month has to offer. I mean yesterday was my country Nigeria's 57th birthday. Today, I had time to chat with one of the fellows that I would be sponsoring for a Canon training. Tomorrow I start a course on Global diplomacy focused on the United Nations...

Bla bla bla,
I know right?  Well I think I made my point ...
Oops!! I mustn't fail to state is this: Today brings me and you close to our departure from earth, tomorrow takes us a step further to death. (REALITY ☑)
Hmmmm quite an intense thought but it is our reality and it got me thinking "Agbede you have to make the most of the time you have left, everyday you live, it is an opportunity to make your mark, take good decisions,live without regrets or learn from yesterday's,make yourself and those around you happy."

Bla bla bla,
I know you may be thinking "What is wrong with this guy today? " Well, this guy is here to challenge you and I that we should live everyday like it is our last, literally.

OK for 5 minutes savor this moment and think friend...

Now to the post of the day. Today is about intrigues for me,thus,in the spirit of advice I would be sharing with you an interesting piece from @Adekido.

HOW I TOOK YOUR GIRLFRIEND !!!
*While you were out with your friends, I was with Her.
*While you couldn't take her calls, I phoned Her.
*While you were busy, I was giving her all of my time.
*While you were not available, I was her shoulder to Lean on.
*While you were never there for her, I offered to spend some time with her..
*While you slept without sending her a text, I wrote her a Love poem telling her how Beautiful she is.
*While you were ignoring her on Whatsapp, I was giving her more attention.
*The more I made her smile, the more I Won her Heart.
*The more I gave her joy, the more useless you became to her.
*She didn't cheat on you, But She got tired of You.
*She tried to phone you to give you one last chance, but as usual you never listen so She gave me what was yours.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I GOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND..
* I learned to listen to Her.
* I learned that smaller things makes one happy.
* Most of all, I learned to Love Her the way She wanted to be Loved.

Hey!
Are you Male and Female? Never mind.
However, take this at heart:
Never take anything or anyone for granted. Because that someone you are taking for granted somebody somewhere is praying to be with Him or Her. If you're in a Relationship or Married always try to be there for your partner.

Nobody appreciates when they are being taken for granted.
LET US BE WISE !!
Are we together?

(If you piece the pictures of Sam and Senem together you would get the idea of the story)

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@ofnforchildren