Dear Nasha

Dear nasha, 
 
I'm writing from my curious heart of love  
With the hope to proclaim your hand faster  
Please accept this like it’s from my alcove  
There is no other pride than having you 
Whenever I don't see you it’s like I met my loo  
You remember the bartender, who served us last summer, 
He told me you are descent but the daughter of   a farmer 
If there is to be any presence of love I won't   remember  
The delicacy of love makes me not bother. 
Before we venture into anything else, let’s meet  
This time, it’s not going to be in heat  
We have to see behind the car park by the waterfall
Let's agree so this date would be your call 
My affection is now growing faster than weed 
Surely I can no longer wait  
I want you all for myself, maybe that's greed 
But I rather claim u now before it’s too late.


By: taiwoseyi70@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@ofnforchildren