Welcome note

 Hello people, today is my first day as a blogger and i am feeling excited. Why am i excited? Because i get to write whats on my mind and share it with a lager audience,talk feminism and female empowerment, share some fashion tips as a fashion enthusiast, make an impact, express my concerns and be heard, let people know the truth about me and not some third party telling my hair is white when it is black.
As excited as i am, i don't really know where to start from. Probably i should start from how i woke up feeling everything will be alright ,then how bad my day went,or how beautiful the new transfer student looks,or how i came up with the look of the day,or how boring yet enlighten the lecture of the day was. So many things to write about but where to start is my head ache...
 Well, you could call me Agbede Samuel King and welcome to asamuelking.blogspot.com. I am hopefully that with time you all would read my story and if possible join me in my adventure...


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@ofnforchildren