I AM MODA DI CENTONE





#IAMMODADICENTONE
It’s has been an overwhelming week for me and all this is because of you. The audience I am receiving is breath taking and I want to take this time out to say I celebrate you, yes you reading this: I CELEBRATE YOU because you are AWESOME.

The past few days have proven to me that If you’re ambitious enough to chase your dreams, and never stop reaching, even when the times get tough - anything is possible, and everything is achievable.
Few days ago, my colleague Hamdane who is from Algeria called me to join him shopping at Prime Mall(HATAY), he wanted to get a gift. I think for his girlfriend but he is a private guy and I respect him for that (in order words, I never found out who the gift was for) I never say no when it comes to shopping, so we went together and just like that I walked into this store where I was warmly received and gladly endorsed as an ambassador.



#IAMMODADICENTONE- www.centone.com.tr
MODA DI CENTONE is a Male brand that produces and distributes Suits (for all seasons with superb quality and craftsmanship showing expert attention to detail), Trousers and Fitted Shirt across HIS stores in Turkey, with HIS main store and factory in Istanbul.

I would like to share in detail, bit by bit my experience at the HATAY store in Prime Mall but I would reserve that for another time or a private chat.  For now, let my pictures tell the story of the reception I had from the staffs and my tour round the store.












A lot of option at the large store but I finally made my pick and the price was ridiculously cheap but HEY!! That is why it is MODA DI CENTONE. It is affordable and meets the need of every class in the society. Just in case you are wondering how cheap…






I chose a wine, One-piece, two-button suit and I already had in mind the outfits that would go with this new acquisition of mine. There was something about my choice suit- When you step back, you get to see something like wine and black camouflaging, but when you get closer, that image is made up of a well lined purple blurred stripes and marriage of black with the wine colour.
Okay picture time!!!






Outfit
Black MIN round cap
Black Ray Ban sun shade glasses
White collar less shirt
Black MIN Trousers
Black Zara shoes
Wine Moda Di Centone Suit




I want to take this timeout to thank the entire staffs of MODA DI CENTONE Store Prime Mall, Hatay. Also, I think you all deserve a raise!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@ofnforchildren