My Love Story 1

Readers, I made a promise to to make known to you my friends, my lady but before I do that I would like to  tell you my story.
It all started in the chapel,my first sunday in the campus chapel since I became an undergraduate. Beside me was this fair in complexion,gentle then,girl.I got to find out that she was far from gentle. She had this glow of joy on her face and when I saw her smile I said to myself this girl should be mine. I took the courage and said to her "Hi, my name is Samuel King" and she replied me her name,my heart kind of skipped a beat but I took more steps at talking to her we became friends as at after the service and with time i told her that i liked her and that I would want her to be my girlfriend . She smiled,we laughed about it and in a long time never spoke about it. A week after, I saw her regularly with a certain gentle dude in his own rights and I was like he is just a friend. It never occurred to me to ask her again what she felt about me and my proposal. I am not proud to say am the shy type but I had the courage to tell her that i liked her and she laughed about it and with time we never spoke about it again,until when it was obvious that that gentle dude was with time her heartthrob. I wallowed in self pity and walked up to her and said " you know, what I don't like that guy cause I saw you and asked you out first." She replied me saying" I did not know you were serious about it." I was like WTF but friends, at that time it was too late.I told her that I would wait for her that incase anything happen between them, I would be willing to take her. Call me a fool,but I did wait and on a fateful night I popped up the conversation" you know you were unfair to me,even after I told you how I felt you still left me hoping and it has been a year now but am still hopeful, I even composed a song for you"
She requested me to sing my song and I sang. when I finished singing she said to me" he and I are over". I was like "huh OREOLUWA"...

Sorry guys, I have to pause it here till another time. Check back and find out what happened next and trust me don't be too fast to conclude what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@ofnforchildren