Lonely Bird @ LFDW



Hello Guys,
It is Lagos Fashion Design week and having just arrived from Ghana, I decided how best can I spend my weekend before going back to school, if not going to a fashion show, or rather I should just stay home and play FIFA.
Well, I called my friend to come hangout with me at the show (yeah, I decided to go for the show). We got to the venue only for him to see this beautiful friend of his and he left me hanging. Initially I was cool with been left hanging as Arsenal was playing but then 90 minutes passed and they were still talking.
Now I write, having been left alone by my alleged wing man.  I love ladies but it isn’t cool been left alone, even worse I had to watch old lovers play. 
Selfie is my next move in a bid to avoid loneliness...
An Idle man is the devil's workshop but then what and who is a lonely man. All I can do is wait till the show starts in 2 hours. Today, I write of my pain and detest for loneliness but then I just realized you are never lonely only if you believe so. That is why people meditate and envision.
When you down and lonely, when your bro lets you down, do remember you are not alone because another fella is lonely like you, take solace in that like me.

PICTURE DIARY OF LAGOS FASHION DESIGN WEEK

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@ofnforchildren