ASK WITH BLOGGER MEILI FISAYO





Hello my best friend!!!
I am happy to know that you found time to read me today. I am also happy and elated to intimate you that today #wcw, you would be meeting Fashion Lifestyle blogger of www.meilifisayo.com

Forgive me for not asking about your day.
How was your day my friend?
Good or bad, I want you to smile and be merry because I love you.
Yes!!!! I love you and you are as awesome as Fisayo.

With that in mind, come join me as we converse with Meili our first exclusive blogger in the United Kingdom.


Hi! My name is Fisayo and Měilì (美丽) means Beautiful in Chinese.

ASK: Beautiful Fisayo, how will you describe Meili Fisayo blog and what sets it apart?

I would describe my blog as the full package to be honest as it’s me just being me, as I talk about everything. When you click on MeiliFisayo there is so much you can relate to be it male or female. I didn’t want to put myself in a box as I wanted to have infinity bubble to stretch my creativity and ideas. I feel like that is what sets me apart from most bloggers.


ASK: How would you describe your personal style?

I cannot for the life of me give you a definite answer to that as my style changes like weather depending on my grove that season. However, for now I would say I like chic and classic wear as it is simple and easy to pull together. So, let’s just say am into anything that is easy to style hehe.




ASK: What’s inspiring you this season?

Bold colors, beautiful street’s or city.


ASK: What inspires your topics as a blogger?

Anything. It could an outfit, chit chat with friends, location or new beauty products etc. Just wrote a blog on Strong Women which was inspired by a series on YouTube.


ASK: What's your secret to taking amazing pictures?

I don’t have any secret hehe. Maybe good location and good editing as those are very important to me.



ASK: Where’s your most refreshing destination to visit and why?

The city of Bath stole my heart. I loved every bit of that city sometimes the places close to you is where you end up falling in love with. However, there is so much to explore.




ASK: What does the delectable Fisayo do asides blogging?

I work in a medical company as a sales co-ordinator. We are the only company in the UK which produce Anaesthesia machines; patient monitors etc pretty much anything you will find in the theatre. We distributes to over 90 countries aside from UK including Nigeria lol. I also do mystery shopping, I would say my biggest project was for Pandora which I did for 9 months but it’s finished now so I can talk about it. I work with few brands at the moment which I can’t mention.



ASK: Easy to go beauty routine?

On a lazy day all I apply is a foundation primer and foundation which are both Mary kay products. However, I have to always do my eyebrow that’s very important hehe.

ASK: Favorite mobile application?

Instagram and snapchat but I live more on IG.


ASK: Guilty food pleasure?

Donuts from Krispy Kreme.  Pistachio Ice Cream hehe.

 
ASK: Your revered style icon?

At the moment it is Gabrielle Union. Her style is just simple and laid back and that is so me.

ASK: Your go-to shopping store?

Ted baker, Zara, Ralph Lauren and New Look.

ASK: Favorite designer?

Louis Vuitton and Chanel 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, I HOPE GET TO DO THIS AGAIN.

She is indeed awesome right?
Checkout her blog on: www.meilifisayo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@ofnforchildren