AFRICAN FASHION WEEK NIGERIA 2017


I am the dude on Black


I no go lie the weekend ended on a high note, notably because of the African Fashion Week Nigeria. As expected the show lived up to my expectation with my only reservation been -time management (AFRICAN TIME). I spotted Denrele (the crazy hyped fashionista and host) on the red carpet and a man I respect so much- Mai Atafo. Mai Atafo is a pantheon when it comes to Fashion designers in Africa and I was glad to see him among many others who were in attendance.
It wasn’t easy getting to the venue and I almost thought I wasn’t going to attend anymore but I made it despite rain and the Traffic Jam from Ikeja to Oshodi, Ojuelegba and Surulere. And truth be told this would be my first time going through Ojuelegba or Surulere and I have been in Lagos for over six years but who cares?
I most yet again commend the organizer Princess Ronke Ademuluyi of the AFWN and the Lagos state government for partnering to bring about like minds, visionaries, talented expressionist of African fashion together.


PICTURE OVERLOAD
www.signaturesecretafrica.com blew my mind because what I saw on the runway are on works you see in lookbooks, that is how good it looked to me.
CEO SSA















CHANN,caught my attension with the touch of leopard prints







RHODA MICHAEL, the outfits wear put together by the students of the Rhoda Michael fashion house and yet again they were impressive.


Students














MICSERAH, well done dear...












Micserah CEO

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW

PHOTO CREDIT: www.africafashionweeknigeria.com

KEEX I would have an exclusive post for your showcase because man!!! those shoes were on point...

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@ofnforchildren